Here It Is Header 1
In your business, either online or offline, productivity plays a huge role.
If you are not systematic and don’t know what your vision is, you are more likely to fail.
Here It Is Header 2
And we (bloggers or internet marketers) are into business where we need a lot of productivity, as we don’t have any boss or high authority person to supervision our activities.
In short – we are single man army.
Here It Is Header 3
We want to build many sites and get the profit in a very short time.
Every new niche we find, we think to build a site around it and generate profit in few days.
Here It Is Header 4
This happened with me and happens with all of them. In starting days of my blogging I worked on many niche sites and almost all of them failed.
The reason of failure was – not focusing on one site.
Here It Is Header 5
With excitement we start a new website, new project or anything, but after 15-20 days we get another lucrative idea and start working on it. And this keeps repeating.
ight now I have more than 15 live sites where writers are working and few are making money on automation.
Here It Is Header 6
Managing all of them was a very tough job for me because till the time I was managing everything with Google Docs. I was simply creating some excel sheets and share with my writers to update it everyday.
Soon I found that everything was getting messed up and I was not able to track everything.
Here It Is Bold Text
Post a Comment